The whole quote is:
“It doesn’t really matter what proportion of your pain-body belongs to your nation or race, and what proportion is personal. In either case, you can only go beyond it by taking responsibility for your inner state now. Even if blame seems more justified, as long as your blame others, you keep feeding the pain body with your thoughts and remain trapped in your ego.
There is only one perpetrator of evil on the planet: human unconsciousness. That realization is true forgiveness.
With forgiveness, your victim identity dissolves, and your true power emerges – the power of presence. Instead of blaiming the darkness you bring in the light.“(From the chapter on pain-body from “A New Earth“)
Incoming search terms for this article:
- eckhart tolle quotes forgiveness
- eckhart tolle forgiveness quotes
- eckhart tolle quotes on forgiveness
- eckhart tolle forgiveness
- forgiveness quotes eckhart tolle
- instead of blaming darkness
- osho quotes forgiveness
- quotes on forgiveness eckart tolle
- eckart tolle on forgiveness
- eckhart tolle quotes about forgiveness